View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:08 pm

Welcome
Welcome to Seafoam Gaming!

You can see all of the reviews here without being a member, so don't worry about missing out! If you want to give me feedback or share your thoughts though, feel free to register!

Make sure to follow our rules at seafoam-gaming-rules-updated-4-11-2015-t6.html and have a nice day!

Seafoam Gaming Rules: UPDATED 4/11/2015
Site Admin

Post Seafoam Gaming Rules: UPDATED 4/11/2015
These are rules you must follow on this site in order to not be banned or warned, Not following will result in a ban/warn. Seafoam Gaming is intended to be accessible for people of all age groups, so I don't want any of the following to happen:

RULE 1: Offensive language

No vulgar swears. Use courtesy.

Rule 2: Uncomfortable discussions

This site is a site meant to just simply chat and relax, and to talk about the reviews that are put up here. Please do not go into discussions that could make someone feel bad or that isn't appropriate for the site, any talk relating to uncomfortable discussions, ETC will be removed.

Rule 3: Personal Info.

Now, some personal info I will prohibit people giving, some I will allow. But the major ones NOT allowed are:

Address

Passwords

Middle name

Credit card numbers

And School name/School Site link.

Rule 4: Selling Real world items.

This is not allowed anywhere because of personal info, anybody doing so WILL be banned or Warned. This is because this is not ebay, this is simply a review website where you can talk about gaming.

Rule 5: Spam

You may not post spamming messages like askdjfhsadlkjfhsdakjf, or advertisements toward a product (Like the ones spambots use). Anything pointless like that is called SPAM.

Rule 6: False reporting.

Sometimes people report on accident. Sometimes people report and do not know it is not against the rules. But we can tell if people are reporting a user to try to get them banned. Reporting to ban someone is NOT tolerated and Warnings will be given if this rule is broken.

Rule 7: Misplacement of threads.

If you accidently post on the wrong board than is needed, we will be happy to move the thread to the correct spot. Purposely doing this however will be marked as Spam.

Rule 8: Impersonation.

Trying to pretend to be someone that you are not, including copying profile info from other sites or from someone popular in real life, will lead to a warning.

Here is how the banning system will work. Warnings expire 3 months after issue unless mistake is given by reporter. I don't think it's needed to ban or warn people too often, so most of the time bans won't happen. But if you keep it up and just misbehave, you will get banned for either two weeks to forever depending on the circumstances.

Please note however that if you broke a very bad rule listed in the COPPA or the freeforums website policy, however it will be a permanent IP Ban. Please respect the providers who help keep this small website running.

Last edited by Dreamer on Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:29 pm, edited 14 times in total.

To change the Rules.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:25 pm
Report this post
Post Re: RULES FOR THE SITE: A MUST READ.
I am excited about this site!

Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:11 am
Report this post
Supporter of Developers

Post Re: RULES FOR THE SITE: A MUST READ.
Ya! I like it a lot Dreamer! :lol:

PS: I have all the DS pokemon games!

Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:33 am
Report this post
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post Re: RULES FOR THE SITE: A MUST READ. UPDATED 4/8
Thanks! Just to let you know, I just updated the rules, It is best to Re-read the New rules.

Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:46 pm
Report this post
Site Admin

Post Re: RULES FOR THE SITE: A MUST READ. UPDATED 4/17
4/17: Edited the rules again with some Important Info. It is best to read to see what is not allowed here.

Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:59 am
Report this post
Site Admin

Post Re: RULES FOR THE SITE: A MUST READ. UPDATED 4/29
Just to let you know again, The rules were updated 4/29, I will post everytime they are updated.

Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:21 pm
Report this post
Site Admin

Post Re: RULES FOR THE SITE: A MUST READ. UPDATED 5/29
I just updated the rules again with a new rule that everyone should keep in mind. PT me for ANY questions about the rules. The only thing however, is if your question is about a glitch Picture and asking if it is okay, DON'T PT me for that. Please use common sense on NOT posting Fake or glitched pokemon or objects pictures in public. To be sure, Please Search up "List of ALL glitch Pokemon" In your search engine. Glitch Questions regarding pictures will be ignored.

Sat May 29, 2010 7:37 am
Report this post
Site Admin

Post Re: RULES FOR THE SITE: A MUST READ. UPDATED 6/26
I just gave the rules it's biggest update. Please Try to read the updates as fast as possible to not accidently break one.

Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:29 am
Report this post
Fan of all games

Good job with the new rules Dreamer, but I just have a question. What threat would saying our middle name be? I'd think saying our last name would be more of a threat. Even though our middle name is sometimes personal info, I would use my middle name as a last name if I really didn't want people to know my last name. (I am referring to rule number 3 by the way.)

Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:53 pm
Report this post
Site Admin

Well, it normally is a really unique part of a Birth certificate, it could be searched upon and found. It is best to be safe.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:21 pm
Report this post