View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:00 pm

Welcome
Welcome to Seafoam Gaming!

You can see all of the reviews here without being a member, so don't worry about missing out! If you want to give me feedback or share your thoughts though, feel free to register!

Make sure to follow our rules at seafoam-gaming-rules-updated-4-11-2015-t6.html and have a nice day!

Final Fantasy 7 review
Fan of all games

Post Final Fantasy 7 review
System: PlayStation
ESRB Rating: Teen
Genre: Role Playing

Final Fantasy 7 originally came out in 1997, and it's still said to be the best RPG game ever. But does it really deserve all of the hype that it gets? This review from Luna1997 will tell you the truth.

The Good:

Storyline: This storyline was well carved out by Square Enix, and it is very memorable too. The story can break your heart, make you laugh, and you may end up screaming and crying in front of your TV if you're really that impacted by a video game.

Characters: To be honest, this video game has the most memorable characters. Out of all of the Final Fantasy games, I can still remember who Cloud Strife, Aerith Gainsborough, Tifa, Barret, Yuffie Kisaragi, and Sephiroth are. These characters were a cool bunch, and you'll definitely feel connected to them, because Square Enix did an excellent job creating these characters.

Graphics: For the game's time, this game had some pretty excellent graphics. If you compared it to the current generation games, you'd find that the games in the current generation have better graphics. Of course, the graphics aren't the most important aspect of the game. But these graphics are better than the Final Fantasy games that were on Nintendo systems.

Gameplay: When you're battling monsters in this game, the gameplay is so smooth. Monsters can attack while you're trying to pick actions, but that's what makes the game's gameplay excellent. The menus can get a little bit irritating when you're trying to look for a phoenix down for one of your dead party members, but I still like the battle system. It may not be better than the other Final Fantasy games, but still.

The Bad:

I really have nothing bad to say about this game. I loved every aspect of it.

The Final Outcome:

I'm giving Final Fantasy 7 a 9 out of 10. Even with the newest Final Fantasy games out, you should definitely give Final Fantasy 7 a try. The storyline, characters, and music are just so memorable, and I loved it. Of course, I only say this because I'm an RPG fan. But if you love RPGs and you haven't played Final Fantasy 7, then what are you waiting for? Play it now!

Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:34 pm