View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:01 pm

Welcome
Welcome to Seafoam Gaming!

You can see all of the reviews here without being a member, so don't worry about missing out! If you want to give me feedback or share your thoughts though, feel free to register!

Make sure to follow our rules at seafoam-gaming-rules-updated-4-11-2015-t6.html and have a nice day!

Sonic and the Black Knight review
Fan of all games

Post Sonic and the Black Knight review
Score: 7.5/10

Reviewer: Luna1997

One of Sega's latest games with the Blue Hedgehog has been released, and in this game, you see our blue hedgehog, Sonic, with a sword. Wait, back up, a sword?! Sonic has become even cooler! Yes!

The Good:

Storyline:

So apparently, Sonic is in the world of Camelot, where King Arthur roams with the Knights of the Round Table. But something has gone wrong... King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table are evil! So now it's Sonic's job to defeat the evil inside of them and bring peace back to Camelot!

Multiplayer:

Multiplayer is fun, especially if you're good at beating the BLOCKED out of people. You can pretty much play as any character you have achieved in the Storyline, and you can play in any stage you have achieved in the Storyline.

Graphics:

The graphics are what you would expect for any Sonic game from this generation, except with storybook graphics for when you're watching the storyline. (Storybook graphics = Cool graphics that look like you're reading an illustrated book, except the characters pop out of the page.)

The Bad:

Difficulty:

I find Sonic and the Black Knight to be really easy. I've found games with crappy bosses, but Sonic and the Black Knight must have the crappiest, weakest bosses yet. The bosses are supposedly people who aren't actually the people they look like. Example: Shadow = Sir Lancelot.

Controls:

The controls are wicked easy to master. All you do is press forward with the nunchuk while swinging your "sword" (Wii Remote) randomly at enemies. You don't even have to move the analog stick on the nunchuk in the direction you want to move; pressing the analog stick forward does the job for you.

The Final Score: Sonic and the Black Knight deserves a 7.5/10. Though it is fun, I find it too easy.

Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:09 am