View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:59 pm

Welcome
Welcome to Seafoam Gaming!

You can see all of the reviews here without being a member, so don't worry about missing out! If you want to give me feedback or share your thoughts though, feel free to register!

Make sure to follow our rules at seafoam-gaming-rules-updated-4-11-2015-t6.html and have a nice day!

Fruit Ninja review (iPod Touch/iPhone)
Fan of all games

Post Fruit Ninja review (iPod Touch/iPhone)
Game: Fruit Ninja
Platform: iPod Touch/iPhone
Score: 4.5/5
Price in App Store: $0.99.
Reviewer: Luna1997

Description:

Fruit Ninja is a simple application where you "slash" fruit with your finger. Watch out for bombs though, because hitting those will mean Game Over. Also, if you miss 3 fruit, your game is over as well. Overall, Fruit Ninja is a fun application that passes time away on a car ride or when travelling. Plus, after a while, you begin to earn special achievements for completing certain tasks!

The Good:

Fun with difficulty: The game is fun, and it has a slight bit of difficulty in it too because of how slashing a bomb will mean Game Over. And as you get a higher score, the game gets harder. So if you like fun games, I think you should spend 99 cents on this one.

Achievements: The achievements kept me playing this game. There were a couple of different blades and backgrounds I could choose from that had to be unlocked by playing the game. So I kept playing until I got most of them. Hopefully the people who made the game will update it soon, because I want more achievements.

The Bad:

Boring after a while: The game begins to get boring after you've played it a couple of times. So what should you do? You should let your friends play it and see how much they either fail or succeed.

The Final Outcome:

I'll give Fruit Ninja a 4.5/5. The game was fun at first, but after a while, it became one of my least played apps.

Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:15 am